Corporate Lawyer 1 - 3 years experience
For our offices in a brand new building in Antwerp, we are looking for two driven lawyers, specialised in Corporate Law and M&A, to expand our team.
- You will advise on corporate law subjects related to mergers and acquisitions, due diligence and restructurings for our national and international clients.
- You are in possession of a Belgian Master in Law and you can present a nice academic track record;
- You have 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in Corporate Law and M&A;
- You speak and write fluent Dutch and English;
- You are a team player and client oriented;
- You work in a structured, pragmatic and solution-oriented way.
What we offer you:
- You will join a young and dynamic team in full growth, where a good atmosphere is important;
- Develop your personal and professional skills;
- A competitive remuneration related to your qualifications and experience;
- A stimulating work environment.
Quorum is a niche firm that provides local and international corporations, investors and governments with specialized legal services in the areas of Corporate and M&A Our emphasis is on fast, effective and personal service.
Place of employment
Quorum Law Office BV
Plantin and Moretuslei 224